Terms & Conditions
1. I am aware of and understand the potential risks and dangers associated with this physical activity, ie. minor cuts, scrapes and possible bruising, etc. I confirm I am voluntarily participating in these activities with full knowledge of the potential risks and dangers involved.
2. I understand that activities in the outdoors involve a risk of more serious injury or even death. I confirm that I am voluntarily participating in these activities and with full knowledge of the dangers involved.
3. I know of no reason why I should not participate in any of the activities offered by Jurassic Watersports. I hereby declare, to the best of my knowledge that I am free of any condition, disease, infirmity or illness that may affect my ability to participate in any activities. I also confirm that I have provided information of any and all existing medical conditions or disabilities on the Medical Form on the reverse.
4. I agree to abide by all oral warnings and notices regarding safety whilst participating in a Jurassic Watersports Activity. I am aware I have the opportunity to ask questions about the activities. If I choose not to take the advice or to disregard any advice given, I do so voluntarily and accept liability for all resulting injuries or damage.
5. I do hereby waive, release and discharge Jurassic Watersports from any and all responsibility or liability for injuries or damages resulting from my failure to follow any commands, warnings or safety briefs from members of the Jurassic Watersports team, while participating in a Jurassic Watersports Instructor lead session.
6. Jurassic Watersports have the right to take photos and videos of me whilst on session to use on social media and website ect, unless I formally inform Jurassic Watersports in writing, prior to my session.
7. By signing I give Jurassic Watersports the right to contact me regarding my activities and to be added to the Jurassic Watersports mailing list.
8. I consent to Jurassic Watersports storing my personal information in accordance with British Data Protection and Insurance regulations
You can request to move your Booking for free at any time up to 14 days before your session, we do try to make changes when requested however in exceptional circumstances we may be un able too.
If you cancel your Booking:
Over 30 days before Booking:
Any cancelations made more than 30 days before your booking, are eligible for a full refund, or we can rearrange your booking for free.
Under 30 days before booking:
Any cancelations made less than 30 days before your booking, are eligible for a 50% refund, or we can rearrange your booking for free.
Under 14 days before booking:
Any cancelations made less than 30 days before your booking, are eligible for a 25% refund, or we can rearrange your booking for a different time (inside the 14 day window may incur a admin fee of£10).
Under 7 days before Booking:
Any cancelations made less than 7 days before your Booking, are not eligible for a refund, we can rearrange your booking for a different time (inside the 7 day window may incur a admin fee of £15).
Under 48 hours before Booking:
Any cancelations made less than 48 hours before your booking, are not eligible for a refund. We will always try our best to rearrange your booking, however we cannot guarantee a rearrangement at this late a time. (if we are able to rearrange for you, it may incur an admin fee.)